Saturday, November 13, 2010

Meet Pauline!

Good morning! I hope you're having a lovely Saturday! Today I'd like to take the opportunity to introduce you to a new friend of mine!

Around the same time I was first talking to Jennifer (director of Casa de Amor) She mentioned to me that she was also talking to a girl from Holland about coming for 6 months.

Well, she's here! Pauline arrived 2 weeks ago (3ish weeks after me) and she ended up living here with the same host family. I'm so grateful to have a companion to travel to and from the Homes with and someone to chat with!

I'm also learning some Dutch, so by the end of my time here I'll speak so many languages!!!

To see some pictures, and to attempt reading her Dutch posts, visit her blog by clicking here!


A picture of us attempting to study Spanish...not a super successful study session!


-Kaley

  • Please pray that Pauline and I will continue to learn Spanish quickly!
  • Please pray for Pauline as she has to figure out some crazy VISA stuff this week, pray that things go smoothly and easily!
  • Please pray for a dear set of siblings who as of this week are officially adopted! Please pray that they settle into their new family quickly and without to much trouble.
  • Please pray for the Mitchell family who arrived in Bolivia this past Wednesday. They are planning to open a sort-of foster home for children in order to offer a more one on one family type home experience. Please pray as they start Spanish school and begin adjusting to life in Cochabamba.
  • Water! Here at my house, we have some definite water troubles (well in Cochabamba in general, but especially here!) Please just pray that we have water when we need it! Even if we don't have it all the time...just when it's really necessary!
THANKS FOR PRAYING!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment