Wednesday, October 06, 2010

I Made it to Miami : )

Miami!

I made it through the first leg of the trip with no major problems, (Thanks God!) and am safe and sound in Miami. My flight out of here leaves today at 5:30pm Miami time, (So say a little prayer for me at 2:30pm San Diego time) and it’s just a short flight to Panama City. The next flight is 6 hours, overnight to Santa Cruz, Bolivia so hopefully I’ll be able to sleep!

Thanks for praying, and I’ll post again from Cochabamba!

This map shows my progress. Right now I’m at “C”, in Miami (Click on the picture to see it bigger)

-Kaley

P.S. More specifically, I’d love prayer for:

-My connecting flight in Panama City, I know very little about that airport (or Panama) and I’m a little anxious about it
-My connecting flight in Santa Cruz (same as above)
-Communication in the foreign airports, especially when going through customs and immigration.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment