Monday, October 11, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

Well the past 4 days have been crazy!

I have spent time at both of the “Casa’s de Amor” and thoroughly enjoyed my time at both. I visited, La Concha (not sure if that’s spelled right) which is a HUGE mostly open air market that sells absolutely everything you could ever need! I started Spanish school which I really enjoyed, but will be a LOT of work. I started learning the Cochabamba public transportation system, went to Cochabamba International Church, and I got horribly ill : ( Busy week!!

Thanks for all of you who prayed that I would feel better, I’m happy to report that I am much better now and will be taking it easy on new foods for a while : )

This morning I had my first Spanish classes, and like I said, I really enjoyed them. For my first week I am taking 4 hours of classes a day for 4 days, which is quite a bit, but will allow me to get a good headstart! Also, the lady I’m living with, Maite, is a teacher at the school and will be able to help me study! Definitely a blessing!

So all in all, I have experienced a lot in the past few days, hopefully I can write about them individually as time allows, but right now, it’s time to hit the books!

Thanks for reading!

Kaley

Prayer Requests

  • Please pray that I will really be able to absorb the things I am learning at school, so that I can learn quickly and efficiently.
  • Please pray that I make a full recovery from this sickness I’ve acquired so that I can make the most of my time this week!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment