Monday, November 04, 2013

Once Again....

I'm back in Cochabamba! Again!

My long trek to Bolivia went very well. I had no trouble with flights or missing luggage or my entry visa. Thank you all for praying for a safe trip! 

I feel like I've been able to fall right back into life here in Bolivia, and am really looking forward to the next few months!  

A delicious welcome cake made by Volunteers Katrina and Ashley


The night I arrived a made a quick visit to the boys house to say hello. It was SOOO great to be there with them, even for a few minutes!


It was great to see how much everyone had grown during my 6 month absence!


The boys were pretty excited to catch me up on ALL of the latest news in their lives! 



The biggest news was that the house cat had given birth to some kittens. CRAZY!


It felt so normal to be back at the boys house! I didn't want to leave! 


I'm so excited that I get to spend more time with these precious boys!

Thank you for all of your prayers! 

Kaley

1 comment:

  1. Phyllis Robershaw12:16 PM

    Hi Kaley,

    So glad to hear you made it safely with enough energy left to visit with your boys.

    I had your prayer card picture enlarged (16"x20"), framed it, wrapped it up, and sent it to Children's Church on Sunday. Also sent a note: "Hi Kids! I made to to Casa de Amor safely. Thank you for praying for me. Kaley"
    Hope you'll forgive the forgery. Stay in touch.

    ReplyDelete