Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Stockings!

In my mind, Something is missing from the Christmas experience if (besides the joy of the season and Jesus humbling himself and coming to earth) there is not a stocking with your name on it full of candy and small gifts! 

So after a trip to La Cancha with Elena, we got started. 

Actually, I had been under the impression that the sewing machine at House 2 was not working, but after the first half of the stockings I thought I should at least give it a try. After a bit of tinkering it worked like a dream, and me and some special little helpers finished them up in no time! 


A stack of finished stockings.


All lined up and ready to be filled! 


And here we are, Christmas morning, ready to open them up! 


Merry Christmas! 

1 comment:

  1. beautiful!!!! thanks so much for your hard work making those and for giving the kids such a special christmas!

    ReplyDelete