Wednesday, November 07, 2012

No water? No Problem?

Our four oldest boys are now on a soccer team that practices three times a week. Thursdays, it's my turn to take them! I really enjoy a chance to go out with the boys, and soccer practice just seems like such a fun, healthy and normal activity and I'm so glad they are getting the experience. 

Our first week, we got there early, and stumbled upen this empty pool. I probably shouldn't have let them play in it, seeing as how it was a bit dangerous, but they had SO much fun, that I decided to just take some pictures!






It was actually pretty cool!











Everything is a chance for a fun activity, or a photo op!

Thanks for your prayers and support!

Kaley

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:14 PM

    What kid WOULDN'T want to go and explore in that cool pool! Bernadette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl K.7:17 PM

    So great that you're willing to let them explore new places. Way to go Kaley!

    ReplyDelete