Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Boys Night In!

So a few weekends ago, I had a first time experience, an ALL boys night!! And we did not let this opportunity go to waste:


The night started with a bonfire in the backyard.



Everything we could find that was made of wood was burnt, though we tried burning more things then just wood....

We spent HOURS doing this...

and this...

Not sure what that thing was, but it burnt really well!







 Activity #2, build a fort downstairs using the dining room tables and ALL the blankets!



 We then watched a movie while in the tent, however, we got a little sleepy and had to finish in the morning:


On top of the table still not finished:


It was a great night that I loved spending with my boys!
After a few calculations, I realized today that in exactly 14 days I'll be on a plane heading for Miami.
I have no idea how I'm going to leave these 12 kids that have become my life over the past 9 months.

Please pray for me over the next two weeks as I prepare myself to come home (which I really AM excited for!) and as I take care of all my last minute plans and everything!

Thanks!

Kaley

No comments:

Post a Comment