Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Dilemma...

So I'm facing a bit of a dilemma. I loved being home for Christmas, and I love being back in Cochabamba, but it's SOOOOO much work getting between the two places!


But basically, I wanted to let everyone know that I arrived! Safe and sound! With (shockingly) ALL of my luggage! It was a long couple of days but here I am!

It's so nice to be back with the kids! Due to a few different reasons atleast for the first little while of my time back, I'm living right in House 2 (as opposed to with a host family) and I'm already enjoying this new experience! It's fun being right in the thick of things, and I'm able to spend a lot more time with the kids this way!

Elena, the resident volunteer, beloved Tia, and director of House 2 got me all set up here and I love it already! 

My room! Thanks Tia Elena!
Not the greatest picture, but this was a Christmas card that was waiting for me when I got back, made by one of my most favorite 5 year-olds ever! I just wanted to share that!


Thank you so much for praying for my safety during travel, I could not have had such a smooth trip without all of that prayer! Thanks!

Prayer Requests:

  1. Now that I'm back I've got some annoying VISA things do deal with. Please pray that (with help) I'll be able to figure out the best route to take!
THANKS!

1 comment:

  1. Ugggg the trip to Bolivia is horribly long. And I can't sleep on planes so I am awake all night wishing I was asleep like every other passenger on the plane :( But I'm glad you made it back safe!

    Denise

    ReplyDelete