Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Four Kids, Three Trufi Rides, Two Tias and One Cristo


As an attempt to get the kids out of the House and to spend a little more quality time with them, Pauline and I are starting to take small groups of kids out to do something fun for a few hours.

Last Saturday was our first outing. We took four House 2 boys to the Cristo. I figured their favorite part would be riding up the cable car things to the top, but I'm pretty sure they told me their favorite part was the Power Ranger Popsicles...which at $0.14 each, I can handle : )

Pictures!
Our first stop was the food court where we got these awesome food cup things..
Although, they seemed to mostly enjoy the ketchup...
A-DOR-A-BLE
Again with the ketchup.
   
And then up to the Cristo...I think I'm a little more excited then him...
Hehehe



Pauline and our boys : )
He was a little scared, but we all made it!





 


Awesome smile!




And the famous popsicles..




Heading home!

We were ALL very sleepy!  
 What an amazing day with some amazing kids! Can't wait for more days just like this!

-Kaley

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, Kaley! I am enjoying your blog so much. You seem to be having such a great experience in Bolivia, and it's a wonderful reminder for me to pray for you and those sweet faces in the pictures. Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm kinda jealous...I miss the kiddos! And those little outings with just a few were some of my favorite times, for sure. It was fun to sort of give them a more "normal" day like a more "normal" family sometimes! Glad you're enjoying your time there and showering love on those precious children!

    ReplyDelete