Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Second Week

Hello everyone!
Busy week!

Most of it has been spent at school and then at home studying. I forgot how much I dislike studying! But, school is going well, Slow, But well.

The director of the Spanish school hosted a potluck for all of the students in her home a few nights ago, so here a few pictures from that!

The past few days have been full of time with the kids, seeing the sights of Cochabamba, studying my little heart out, and getting lost (Now the second time in two weeks).

I’m sorry for the lack of posts, I have several planned and Haley, another volunteer has been taking lots of pictures, so as soon as I can steal some from her, I’ll post them here!

Thanks for reading!
With Love

Kaley

Please pray for:

-Of course, Spanish comprehension
-This week I’ll be shadowing Elena, the live-in Tia for Casa de Amor 2, please pray that I pick things up quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment